Info COVID 19
- Hits: 9085
If you have been tested positive for SARS-CoV2 RT-PCR:
1. Call 112 whether you are symptomatic or not and report being detectable (positive) for SARS-CoV2. You will be transported to the COVID Phase 1 Hospital in the city where you are, for evaluation, treatment and recommendations.
2. If you are recommended isolation at home and if you live in a dormitory or at a host and you cannot isolate yourself from colleagues, notify the university at the email address and you will receive accommodation during the isolation in the UMP hotels.
3. Notify the university about your condition at the email address , specifying the date of the positive test.
4. If you need help with food supply, notify the university at the email address .
5. You may return to the university after at least 14 days of isolation depending on the recommendation of the doctor in the hospital where you have been evaluated. When returning to the university, you must be asymptomatic and have a certificate of entry into the community from the university doctor:
- Dr. Augustina Burnete, tel. 0374834954
- daily schedule: Monday - Wednesday between 13.00-18.00; Tuesday - Thursday - Friday between 8.00 -13.00
- email address:
- Victor Babeș Street, no. 13, 2nd floor, room 201.
If you have been in contact with a confirmed case of SARS-CoV2 infection:
1. Call the Public Health Department (DSP) in the city where you are and announce that you are in contact with a confirmed case. You will receive the necessary instructions.
2. Inform the university at the email address .
3. Remain in isolation for 14 days or 10 days if the SARS-CoV2 test on day 10 is undetectable.
4. Call 112 if you become symptomatic (fever, respiratory symptoms, asthenia, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, lack of taste, lack of smell) to be tested.
5. If you live in a dormitory with a colleague confirmed with an infection, notify the university at the email address and you will be isolated in the UMP hotels.