We would like to inform you that, starting with June 1, 2020, the dormitories of the University will be reorganized for the rest of the 2019-2020 academic year, in accordance with the current epidemiological context.
Due to the switching of teaching activity in the online environment, students are asked to vacate the places they occupy in the dormitories between May 15 and 31, 2020.
To do this, please follow the steps below:
1. Do an ONLINE PROGRAMMING HERE.
The appointment can be made for any day from 15 to 31 May 2020, including weekends. This is necessary in order to avoid congestion in the dorms and on campus. We ask all students to respect the chosen time and day.
2. Free the room from personal belongings
NOTE: the hours available in the application (intervals of 15 to 15 minutes) refer only to the arrival of the student, who can stay in the dormitory for as long as necessary to take his personal belongings and to clean the room.
3. Hand over the room key
Delivery is made to the dormitory administration (during the program with the public: Monday to Friday, from 08:00 to 16:00), or to the security staff of the dormitory (outside the program with the public).
We appeal to your conscience and civic spirit during the process of releasing the rooms. Thus, please observe the regulations and recommendations in force throughout this period (wearing a protective mask, forming groups of up to 3 people, frequent hand disinfection, etc.). We also recommend that you schedule your visits so that your appointment do not coincide with those of your roommates, in order to reduce the risk of possible contamination.
It is not necessary to complete an application for the room release process.
Students who are currently in quarantined localities/countries and those who will be under quarantine measures after May 15, 2020, are not required to return for their personal belongings. They will be kept safely in dormitories until travel restrictions are lifted.
Exceptionally, in the event of objective and verifiable reasons, the university will provide, after June 1, 2020, places in the dormitory for applicants who:
• are unable to return to his / her locality / country of residence
• are subject to a contract that requires the physical presence of the person in Cluj-Napoca after 01.06 (eg employment contract, volunteer contract: SAJ Cluj, SMURD Cluj, humanitarian activities in the context of COVID-19 of student organizations)
• need to be present in Cluj-Napoca to complete the bachelor's thesis
• do not have the technical means necessary to conduct the exams in good conditions in the online environment
• are in another exceptional situation not foreseen above, which will be evaluated by the Social Service of the university.
They will present, in case they did not stay in Cluj-Napoca during the state of emergency, a declaration on their own responsibility (please find below a standard model) and an epidemiological opinion from the family doctor. Both documents must be scanned and sent online, to the e-mail address , by 24.05.2020.
For this category of tenants, we mention the following:
• The room / dormitory where they will be accommodated will not necessarily be the same as the one before;
• The university will provide them with accommodation until July 31, 2020;
• The payment for the period 01.06 - 03.07 (or the moment of the room release) will follow the usual regime during the academic year;
• Payment for the period 03.07-31.07 (or the time of release of the room) will follow the summer regime.
For any other information, please contact the Social Service, the dormitory administrators or the students in the dormitory committees.